The most outstanding company in Tartu 2009 - BioCC OÜ
BioCC carries out internationally recognized R&D to create, develop and implement innovative biotechnological solutions for feed, food supplements, integrating its and international knowledge in the field of microbiology, biochemistry, genetics, food technology, metabolomics, genomics, physiology, and medicine.
- Internationally recognized R&D company in the field of biotechnology and environmental sciences.
- BioCC OÜ conforms to the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 as testing laboratory in the field of food, feeding stuffs and environmental samples microbiological analyses.
- Registered and approved food/food contact materials business operator.
- Authorized laboratories.
- Member of ADAPTER
- BioCC is listed as a technology center as part of Advanced Technologies for Industry project
R&D work integrates BioCC’s and international knowledge in the field of microbiology, biochemistry, genetics, metabolomics, food technology, genomics, physiology, and medicine.
After many years of R&D work BioCC has developed technological additives, probiotics and health supporting products. We have carried out many clinical trials on functional foods and food supplements.
Innovative probiotics and it’s properties have been patented in Estonia and internationally.
BioCC services are for companies who wish to add extra value or improve the quality of their current and future zootechnical and technological additives, food products and dietary supplements or raise their production efficiency.
BioCC has developed new item groups:
- zootechnical and technological additives.
- probiotics, incl food supplements, health supporting products under internationally registered trademark NORDWISE®.
Products comprise patented BioCC bacteria.
ASK FOR ADVICE
Want to know more how to improve your product? Ask away! 😊
Bio4Asia - Lessons for Exporting and Developing products during the pandemi…
You are invited to join the EstLat 130 project wrap-up event on December 12th at Riia 181A, Tartu Teaduspark seminar room. At the 1,5h event both project partners BioCC OÜ and Lotos Pharma SIA will…Read more