MSc students and graduates with different educational backgrounds as well as PhD students and post-docs from 28 European countries will discover job opportunities in the food industry, by getting a unique, professional, paid 3-6 months internships. If you want to be one of them, keep reading.
EIT Food RIS Fellowship Project
EIT Food RIS Fellowship project aims to provide internship for students and graduates from RIS countries supporting cross-country mobility to engage in learning-by-doing activities and strength their studies related skills.
EIT Food is a pan-European consortium that focuses on entrepreneurship and innovation in the food sector. The members of the EIT Food community are world-class players in the international food domain: over 50 partners from leading businesses, research centers and universities.
EIT Food’s vision is to put Europe at the center of a global revolution in food innovation and production, and its value in society. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to contribute to that global revolution.
Who are we looking for?
During the recruitment process we will look for young passionate people from higher education upon the return to their homes RIS countries, will spur a wave of entrepreneurial innovations and support the development of the local agri-food ecosystem.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships project is divided into two complementary components:
RIS Fellowships, dedicated to MSc students, graduates and young entrepreneurs.
They will reveal their talent in agri-food sector, throughout gaining hands-on experiences and strengthening their job-related skills, including analytical thinking and creative problem solving. RIS Fellowship interns will be engaged in learning-by-doing activities (internal projects and tasks of EIT Food Partners) carried out by each host company.
RIS Talents, doctoral students and young postdocs. They will benefit from lessons learned in your own academic research and they will also be encouraged to engage in industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship. RIS Talents interns will be participated in innovation projects of EIT Food as well as R&D projects by becoming involved in dedicated internships in the EIT Food partners organization.
Benefits of the internship
- Precise matching candidates to the offered internships areas specified by each host company.
- Gain hand-on experiences by creative problem solving and solving real work problematic situations of the organizations.
- Get 1,350€ (Fellowships) – 2,000€ (Talents) gross grant/month for support your expenses.
- Know and learn about other ways of working and discuss from a different point of view.
- Improve your curriculum vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life.
- Enrich yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture.
Who is eligible?
- Candidates must have a nationality of one of the RIS countries or regions:
Albania, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovia, Bulgaria, Croartia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy *, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland**, Portugal, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain***, Turkey, Ukraine
*Italy (only regions: Molise, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicilia, Sardegna, Umbria, Marche, Abruzzo, Campania, Valle d’Aosta) **Poland (only regions: Łódzkie, Lubelskie, Małopolskie, Podkarpackie, Świętokrzyskie, Podlaskie, Wielkopolski, Lubuskie, Dolnośląskie, Opolskie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Warmińsko-Mazurskie, Zachodniopomorskie, Mazovia Regional – without Mazovia-Capital )***Spain (only regions: Galicia, Principado de Asturias, Cantabria, La Rioja, Castilla-la Mancha, Extremadura, Illes Balears, Andalucía, Región de Murcia, Canarias, Castilla y León, Aragón, Comunidad Valenciana)
- Have an interest in the agri-food sector.
- Proactive attitude and be passionate about student extra activities.
- Have analytical skills, be open-minded, goal-oriented and team player.
- Be able to work in
- Be available during the period from July until December 2019.
- Have a cross-country mobility allowances and health insurance.
Timing and Process
- STEP 01 > Fill in the application form and upload 1-minute self-video. (APRIL)
- STEP 02 > Participate in workshops (Just for RIS Fellowships candidates). If you have been selected we will contact you to take part in one of the 15 workshops that will take place in different RIS countries. Challenge yourself by solving group case-study and taking paper-pencil tests. (MAY)
- STEP 03 > Present yourself during online interviews. If you meet the selection criteria, you will be invited to interviews with host companies. Check the final list of interns on the project´s website (JUNE)
- STEP 04. Enjoy your internship! (JULY-DECEMBER)
More info and apply form > www.eitfoodrisfellowships.eu
Promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_GDjT_H7RA